Trump’s Accomplishments: More to Come If He Wins Tuesday
Joel Pollak at Breitbart gave a list of Trump’s accomplishments – only 11 of them. There are many more that are not on this list. But one thing for all of us to remember on November 3, is that President Trump has never apologized for America, nor has he bowed to foreign kings, or shrunk back from a fight. If he wins, and we can only pray that he does, we are on track to grow more, and make America soar above the lies. He will literally make America the most liberty minded nation in the world. If Biden wins we will go the way of China and Cuba and freedom will no longer exist.
This President has been under fire from the moment he stepped foot into the campaign ring. No one but Donald Trump could have stood up to such hate, pressure, and complete lies. Any lesser man would have caved immediately. We are in desperate need of a strong leader, not some weak-kneed basement dweller who forgets where he’s at or what office he’s running for. Trump’s accomplishments stand in stark contrast to the ignorance of the leftists.
Joel Pollak’s list of Trump’s accomplishments (there are many, many, more):
1. Fastest-growing economy in history. The U.S. economy grew at 33.1% in the third quarter of 2020, a record pace. The economy bounced back because Trump laid the foundation for growth with tax cuts, deregulation, and an emphasis on jobs.
2. Lowest unemployment in 50 years. The U.S. hit 3.5% unemployment, the lowest in 50 years. Black, Latino, and Asian American unemployment was the lowest on record. Poverty hit a record low — for minorities and for Americans in general.
3. Victory over ISIS and radical Islamic terror. The U.S. smashed the so-called “Islamic State” and killed its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Though recent events in France remind us of the need to be vigilant, Trump suppressed the terror threat.
4. A border wall and immigration enforcement. The Trump administration constructed 400 miles of new and replacement wall on the southern border. It also enforced immigration law, ended family separation, and stopped the migrant caravans.
5. Diplomatic opening with North Korea. Trump brought the U.S. back from the brink of war with North Korea, meeting with Kim Jong-un and laying the foundation for negotiations toward the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
6. Peace in the Middle East. Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem, recognized Israeli sovereignty in the Golan Heights, ended the Iran deal, and killed Qasem Soleimani. He forged peace between Israel and Arab states, and kept us. out of war.
7. Three Supreme Court justices and record appointments. Trump put three originalist conservatives on the highest court and confirmed more federal judges in his first term than any president in four decades — most notably at the appellate level.
8. Historic achievements for black Americans. In addition to economic prosperity, Trump also created the Opportunity Zones, enacted prison reform, funded HBCUs, and ended funding restrictions for religious HBCUs and seminaries.
9. Creating USMCA to replace NAFTA. Trump created the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), a free trade agreement with stronger protections for American workers than NAFTA, which had encouraged jobs to leave the country.
10. Standing up to China. On trade, on opioids, and on foreign policy, President Trump was the first in 50 years to stand up to China’s ambition to dominate the U.S. economy and the world. He also slowed the coronavirus with the China travel ban.
11. A stronger military, and Space Force. Trump restored U.S. dominance by rebuilding the military. He also created a new branch of the armed forces, the Space Force. And he launched Operation Warp Speed to deliver a coronavirus vaccine.
So let’s hit the lies against Trump’s accomplishments:
Biden decried the President’s actions at the onset of the Pandemic as “xenophobic.”
The WHO and China told America that there was no evidence that the CCP Virus was transmitted person to person. All while the CCP released plane loads full of people from Wuhan’s New Year’s celebrations to travel the world. They knew that the virus was contagious prior to that. President Trump locked off America from China on January 31, before other countries bothered to do it. When he saw that other countries were becoming hotpots, he locked down travel from those countries as well. No other country was as quick to stop the travel.
All in all, President Trump has been one of the most successful Presidents in history, in spite of the constant barrage of hate levelled at him on a daily basis. He often remarks that he had a good life before he ran for President, and he did. But the office of the President of the United States is not a personality contest. Whether you can’t stand his personality or not, he has been the only thing standing in the way of a radical communist/socialist takeover of nation.
“…I am deeply grateful that Trump and his team stand strongly against socialism, against abortion-on-demand, against riots and lawlessness, against shutting down oil and natural gas exploration, against radical left-wing plans to expand the number of Justices on the Supreme Court, against re-starting a policy of appeasement towards Iran, against going soft on the corrupt communists of China, against shutting down the American economy and ignoring the rights of the American people to live their lives in freedom, even in days of risk. I used to be a Never Trumper. Not anymore.” Joel Rosenberg, author
Featured photo: Screenshot President Trump
Sign up for our Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children newsletter and check out our shop while you’re there! Our website link has been censored on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to visit us on the web or Twitter, Parler, and MeWe for our op-eds on the news.