Pelosi Is Mad – No Notice of Syria Raid to Dems

In opinion, Politics

Pelosi is mad at Trump for not telling her ahead of time about the raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, according to Fox. The President simply said he didn’t tell her because of the leaks that are so frequent in Congress. He didn’t want to lose anyone in the raid…and they didn’t lose anyone.

“No, I didn’t. I didn’t do that. I wanted to make sure this kept secret. I don’t want to have people lost.” President Trump

But Speaker Pelosi is mad.

“The House must be briefed on this raid, which the Russians but not top Congressional Leadership were notified of in advance, and on the Administration’s overall strategy in the region. Our military and allies deserve strong, smart and strategic leadership from Washington.” Nancy Pelosi

Newsflash, Nancy: the military DID get “strong, smart, and strategic leadership” for this operation. There have been so many leaks since President Trump took office that it would have been a bad move to tell her. He only told Russia that our forces would be active in the area, not about the mission itself.

Vice President Pence was asked about the decision to keep Pelosi in the dark, and he claimed that it wasn’t meant to say that the President didn’t trust her.

“I don’t think that was the implication at all. We maintain the tightest possible security here.” VP Pence

Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? It’s about time the President and staff kept Congress in the dark. They’re conducting secret impeachment hearings, a good portion of which are based on hearsay and bias, not facts. And they leak like a sieve, telling everybody and their grandmother about everything Trump does. Diet coke, ice cream scoops, the man has no peace in anything. He can’t even make a normal phone call to or from foreign dignitaries without some lunatic twisting the words and blabbing it all over, insinuating something illegal.

So, yes, Nancy you were out in the cold. Trump made the right call. Our forces all lived to see another day. The mission was on a “need to know” basis –  leakers and liars in Congress didn’t need to know.

Featured photo: screenshot of Nancy Pelosi

*****

Sign up for our Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children newsletter and check out our shop while you’re there!

• Kenneth Hadlock

Maybe because half your party are ISIS sympathizers 🤔

• Marian Langston

Simple, NANCY. TRUMP was protecting our soldiers from another BENGHAZI. I’m sure you remember that travesty caused by DEMOCRATS HILLARY and OBAMA. TRUMP and Team’s maneuver was BRILLIANT.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐘🐘🐘😎🙏

• Nicholas Lopez

Wise choice

• Mary Amend

Totally agree in President Trump’s decision to keeping Pelosi, therefore all the Democrats in Congress, out of the loop & uninformed. They are looking for anything & everything to discredit Pres. Trump! I can honestly say, they are not above leaking this high security information, or even demanding it be stopped, for no credible reason. I am so disgusted w Congress for not doing the job, we are paying them to do & being so evil!!!

• Bob

She is just pistzoff because her and her cronies cannot control Mr. Trump.. There is nothing in the Constitution that says he must inform Congress.. He only needs Congress’s approval to go to war..

• LuAnn

It seems to me the leaks are caused by (( POLOSI & SCHUMER & SCHIFF & MULLER & MOST OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ???? )) . I’M LOOKING INTO THE (( FLIP FLOPPERS )) FROM DEMOCRATS TO REPUBLICANS TO LIBERALS ECT ?? . HAY DOES ANYONE EVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAWS ON (( SPYING )) ??, & ATTACKING A SITTING PRESIDENT ??? & WHY ARE THEY NOT INFORCED ???

• Mark Leach

Congress second guesses everything and they have not earn the trust so they do not, and I will repeat that they do not deserve notice as they have not earn the trust of the people or president! All they do is to look out for themselves and the Democrats try to spin everything. Actions has consequences and the Democrats have dug their own hole by their actions…

• Bob

They would have leaked just to make our President look bad when things went bad
      Be damned to our glorious troops that did our bidding that day. If everyone would have gotten killed they would have said SEE BAD PRESIDENT. HE GOT THEM ALL KILLED. Mr. President ( elect ) thank you for bringing them all home safe and thank you for the wonderful work you are doing for all of us. Don’t tell the traitor Demonrats anything that has to do with the highest security of our country and get that WALL built also.

• Richard Vanhoose

A military operations is just that military not for civilians ost civilians in congress have no knowledge how a military op works so they just screw things up n get military killed

• Pamela Dreyfus

The best decision that the President could have made. Forget who he told or didn’t tell. The job was done just like it was supposed to

• LuAnn

IN TOTAL AGREEMENT PAMELA

• LEANNE

Can’t trust her or them, I’m glad he didn’t tell in advance!

• Maxine Styers

Good job, keep it up. Proud of President Trump. Do not trust Pelosie and dems. Trump 2020

• Priscilla

Excellent op ed. Pelosi and her minions would have fumbled the entire mission. Now they can take no credit for the successful outcome. Hail President Trump!

• Kirk Wilson

I wouldn’t tell the democrats anything. How dare they threaten to impeach him and then expect to be kept in the loop they can’t be trusted

• LuAnn

So True Kirk
      WE THE PEOPLE SEE THERE’S BEEN NO DEATHS!!! BECAUSE THERE WASN’T ANY LEAKS !!!! BECAUSE THE DEMONCRATS DIDN’T KNOW NOTHING TO LEAK ???

• Gary Laney

Someone was going to impeach me anyway I wouldn’t give them the time of day

• Melody Denton

When will this great United States of America realize America’s president is Donald Trump! Let him do his job.

• Marilyn cherry

I believe wholeheartedly that our potus made the right decision !!!

• Candace

Great job President Trump. If they can do things in secret so can you. They would have ruined the whole event if they knew and blamed it on the President, as usual.

• Patti Adams

President TRUMP MADE A GREAT CALL AND CORRECT DECISION TO KEEP PELOSI IN THE DARK REGARDING THIS TRIUMPHANT MISSION. Most probably would not have been so triumphant had she have been in the loop!!! Good call President Trump! 🇺🇸🤣💃😄 VICTORY IS SWEET!!!!

• Margaret Geraldine Owens

Right move again President Donald Trump. push the leakers aside so your agenda can go forward. You are interested in making America Great Again. Thank you for your Perseverance . May God richly bless you and America.
    Gerri Owens in Indiana

• Patricia Repiscak

Tough, she would have leaked it if she was informed beforehand! Too bad Nancy!

• Richard

All the Democrats are Worried abot is impeaching Trump They do not care about anything else.WAKE UP AMERICA

• Rose Keeling

duhhh becuz u’r all leakers and haters and would put our men and woman in danger just like Benghazi…. it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know and see that about ALL of U…..
    U ALL have disrespected our vote, our president, and our men and woman in uniform, period. U’r actions and own words have more than proven that fact!

AMERICA STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT … THEY ARE THE TRUE ENEMY OF OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE!

• Snappy White, U. S. Army

“Fee-a, Fee-a Fuck you, Nancy said Porky Pig.”

A comment from CWO Snappy White.
    Helicopter Pilot, 2 years in Vietnam 67-68, 70-71.
    1800+ Combat Flying Hours Day and Night.
    I have had it with Politistions and Lawyers running my life.
    I am 76 years old, the first time I have ever voted was for the Businessman Donald J. Trump.
    Best thing I ever did ing life, too.
    I am DAMN SURE going to do it again next November, 2020.

P.S. I am going to run around to see how many other Old Folks… And young I can get to Go with me to Trump with me.

• Annie Lewis

Excellent call President Trump you did the best job capturing that evil Isis leader thank you for keeping the information away from the Crooked left God bless you President Trump voting for you in 2020

• Jeremy

I literally cannot believe the things people say as to why they dislike Trump! They are blinded by the medias lies and just go right along with it like sheep! Im all about M.A.G.A!!!!!