North Korea says US has Declared War…from a Tweet
In the midst of a bunch of fools who have never seen or known combat disrespecting the very people who will have to save their ungrateful butts in a real war situation, North Korea’s Foreign Minister told reporters that the US has “declared war.” From a Tweet, no less.
Ri Yong Ho, Kim Jong-un’s puppet, stated on Monday that the US declared war on North Korea and they reserved the right to shoot down our strategic bombers, even if they are not in the DPRK’s air space.
“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make countermeasures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not inside the airspace border of our country.” Ri Yong Ho, DPRK Foreign Minister
So now a “declaration of war” …from not a real declaration of war, but from a Tweet. That’s right, that whole thing stems from a Trump Tweet.
Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won’t be around much longer!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2017
Do you think the DPRK is a little over sensitive?
Any “declaration of war” against North Korea is news to Congress. But if they do shoot down any of our bombers or fighters, the real thing will be on their doorstep. And they won’t like it.
So let’s review:
- Kim Pokes Trump with 6th Nuclear Test
- Bomber, Fighters Fly by North Korea Farther Than Any Have Gone Before
- North Korea Threatens H-Bomb Test Over Pacific Ocean
- SecDef Mattis Hints at Kinetic Weapons Against North Korea
- Meanwhile, There’s North Korea- Another Missile, Another Threat
- North Korea Missile Fired Over Northern Japan
- North Korea Now Has Nuclear Warheads for Missiles
- North Korea Successfully Launches ICBM
And those are just since July 5, 2017. President Trump tweeting his thoughts is nothing compared to what Kim Jong-un has been up to.