Military Jury Finds Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Not Guilty
Tuesday, a military jury found Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher not guilty on six of the charges against him, which included murder and attempted murder. He was found guilty of “posing for a photo with a casualty,” which only carries a sentence of 4 months. He’s been incarcerated since September, so he received time served for that charge. He no longer needs a Trump pardon.
Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher found NOT guilty on all charges of murder and attempted murder. He will walk out of court a free man today.— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) July 2, 2019
BREAKING: SEAL Chief Eddie Gallagher NOT GUILTY on all major counts.— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 2, 2019
Convicted for posing with the body. Four months, sentenced to time served.
It’s over. Gallagher is an American hero.
Finally. The military jury found Eddie Gallagher not guilty of murdering a teenage ISIS fighter. They also found him not guilty of “willfully discharging a firearm to endanger human life, retaliation against members of his platoon for reporting his alleged actions, obstruction of justice, and the attempted murders of two noncombatants.”
The military jury consisted of 5 US Marines and 2 Sailors for charges that were extremely strange from the very beginning. The prosecution went rogue at the start, twisting the “war crimes” narrative and putting the Gallagher family through hell. He was treated like garbage from the beginning, not receiving proper medical treatment for his TBI, not getting enough food, until the family reached out to Rep Dan Crenshaw and several other representatives as well as the President and he was moved to a different facility.
Then the prosecution even tried spying on the defense…which resulted in removal of the prosecutor. Then another SEAL testified that he killed the ISIS fighter, not Eddie Gallagher. It’s been a tangled web of confusion throughout the trial.
Several members of his platoon testified against him. Did the jury see through the bitterness in their testimony? Gallagher’s family fought long and hard to bring his case to the attention of the media and the people who really matter. Now the jury finds Eddie Gallagher not guilty on all of the major counts. He walked out of the court a free man. Justice served.
- Eddie Gallagher, Navy SEAL in the Brig for War Crimes
- Navy SEAL Chief Eddie Gallagher Gets a Partial Legal Win
- Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher and War Crimes – Miscarriage of Justice?
- Rep Dan Crenshaw,et al, Ask Navy to Review Treatment of Eddie Gallagher
- Trump: Eddie Gallagher will be Moved to Less Restrictive Confinement
- Battleground Gallagher: Fighting for Loosened Restrictions Before Trial
- Spying, Witness Intimidation – Military Prosecutors in the Gallagher Case
- Malicious Prosecution Motions – Eddie Gallagher Released from Pretrial Confinement
- Gallagher Case – Prosecutor Removed
- SEAL Testified He Killed ISIS Fighter, not Gallagher
Featured photo: screenshot via Fox News