HR 5383 The New Way Forward Act – Destroying America
HR 5383 is a bill introduced by Rep Jesus Garcia (D-IL) on December 10. There hasn’t been much publicity about it, and with the left media, that’s by design. The bill would drastically alter the United States as we know it. The bill literally remakes America into a hell-hole in which illegal criminals are rewarded and brought back to the US at taxpayer expense. Because we’re racist and they’re victims, apparently.
Numerous far left Democrats are sponsoring this bill – including Ilhan Omar and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. It is co-sponsored by: Mr Garcia, (Ms. Jayapal, Ms. Bass, Ms. Pressley, Mr. Grijalva, Ms. Velázquez, Ms. Haaland, Ms. Tlaib, Ms. Escobar, Ms. Omar, Ms. Garcia of Texas, Mr. Espaillat, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, Ms. Judy Chu of California, Mr. Danny K. Davis of Illinois, Ms. Lee of California, Mr. Rush, Mr. Blumenauer, Mr. Takano, Ms. Barragán, Mr. McGovern, Ms. Meng, Mrs. Napolitano, Ms. Schakowsky, Ms. Wilson of Florida, Mr. Serrano, Ms. Clarke of New York, Ms. Norton, Mrs. Watson Coleman, Mr. Vargas, Mr. Cárdenas, Mr. Brown of Maryland, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Mr. Correa, and Mr. Meeks). It is currently in the House Committee on Immigration and Citizenship.
The bill is so extreme, that it boggles the mind that these idiot Democrats would ever put it to paper. But there it is: HR 5383.
It deletes any private facility that assists with housing illegal aliens. Arresting illegals would require the “least restrictive” conditions. It prohibits any local officials from assisting federal immigration officers or performing any immigration duties.
It also has taxpayers pay to have all criminal illegals that have been deported returned to the United States…calling it the “right to come home.”
The bill completely removes ANY reference to illegals arrested from NCIC information- and demands that no one have access to such records. Something that explicitly endangers police officers.
“Civil immigration warrants shall not be made available to the officers or employees of any State, or any political subdivision of a State, through the National Crime Information Center database or its incorporated criminal history databases. Federal, State, and local law enforcement officials are prohibited from entering into the National Crime Information Center database or its incorporated criminal history databases information that relates to an alien’s immigration status, the existence of a prior removal, deportation, or voluntary departure order entered against an alien, or any allegations of civil violations of the immigration laws. Any information described in this paragraph that is in the National Crime Information Center database shall be removed from such database not later than 90 days after the enactment of the New Way Forward Act.” HR 5383
In other words, Cpl Ronil Singh‘s death (and others, including civilians,) at the hands of illegal aliens who were previously deported numerous times is just another ‘racist’ action by law enforcement. This bill makes certain that it will happen again, time after time, because LEOs would not have access to vital information.
Tucker Carlson mentioned some other beauties in the bill according to the New American:
• end automatic deportation for all crimes, including robbery, fraud, and child sexual abuse;
• make aliens who falsify passports immune from deportation, period;
• raise the minimum sentence triggering deportation, for crimes that still require it, from one to five years. Note that “crimes like car theft, fraud, and weapons offenses all carry average prison sentences of fewer than five years,” informs Carlson. Moreover, some rapists, child abusers, and even killers receive less time than that. Yet aliens thus convicted would stay in our country and eventually receive citizenship;
• allow anti-American immigration judges to nullify deportation orders even for aliens with five-year-plus sentences;
• allow drug addicts and those convicted of drug crimes abroad to immigrate to the U.S;
• decriminalize illegal entry, even for the previously deported. The NWFA asserts that “criminalizing illegal entry … is ‘white supremacist,’” relates Carlson; and
• effectively abolish all enforcement against illegal migration.
The bill is so extreme that GovTrack gives it only about 4% chance of passage. One-fifth of the House Democrats have signed on to sponsor this bill. If the Democrats should continue to use their dirty tricks – voter fraud, gerrymandering, and lies in the media – to mess with the election in November, and manage to sway the House and Senate in their favor, we will have lost the country. Be ready, America, this is a fight to save an entire nation.