Former CIA Operations Officer Says Brennan and People like Comey Deserve the Death Penalty – They Are Traitors
Bryan Dean Wright is a former CIA Operations Officer, and he is hoping that John Brennan and people like James Comey who committed crimes against the nation will be punished.
“We have these unelected bureaucrats who [had] decided they’re going to take out a member of the Trump administration. We have this very clear case of James Comey and a whole bunch of other folks on the senior level of the FBI trying to get people fired — not because the facts warranted it or the law called for it but because of their own personal, partisan agendas…
If they can prove that case and prosecute people like the James Comeys, and I think a guy like John Brennan, what I hope will happen is they will try to find whatever the most extreme form of punishment … that they can to throw at these guys. I’d love to see the death penalty. And boy, oh boy, I’ll tell you, if I could flip the switch myself, I’d do it. Because these men are traitors.” Bryan Dean Wright
Note: Bryan Dean Wright calls himself a “Conservative Democrat” (is that an oxymoron?).
More information from a person at the meetings claims that President Obama himself sat in on the meeting that revealed the big plans …so he also knew.
— BlueSky⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@QBlueSkyQ) May 3, 2020
The comment he made to Fox News was prior to the newly declassified information that John Brennan appears to have hidden documentation that Russia wanted Hillay Clinton to win the election in 2016. Instead of revealing that information, Brennan deliberately hid it, and turned it around to say that Trump was Russia’s pick. And with the use of the uncorroborated, debunked Steele Dossier, it is tantamount to treason.
John Durham is reportedly investigating John Brennan’s influence over that narrative. Bryan Dean Wright, the CIA Operations Officer, feels that it is imperative that they be held accountable…and punished.
Fox News is reporting that @JohnBrennan buried intel that Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win — not Trump.
If that’s what ODNI @RichardGrenell has found, it will be the greatest political scandal in American history.
And John Brennan will die in prison.pic.twitter.com/8GD15tMAxh
— BDW (@BryanDeanWright) May 13, 2020
When Richard Grenell, Acting Director of the DNI, declassified the individudals who sought to “unmask” General Flynn, the names were a disgusting list of partisan players. The media throws around the word “unmasking,” which is a term for revealing the identity of someone involved in an innocuous phone call with a foreign person. Let’s call it what it is: unwarranted snooping.
Here are the names of those in the Obama Administration revealed in the declassified documents (which by the way Brennan is claiming is an “abominable abuse of authority.” (And his actions were what? An abominable use of authority.)
- U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations–Samatha Power
- Director for National Intelligence–James R. Clapper
- Deputy Chief of Mission–Kelly Degnan
- U.S. Ambassador to Italy and the Republic of San Marco–John R. Phillips
- Director of the CIA–John O. Brennan
- OIA Director–Patrick Conlon
- Secretary of the Treasury–Jacob Lew
- Acting Assistant Secretary Treasury–Arthur “Danny” McGlynn
- Deputy Secretary of the Treasury–Sarah Raskin
- Under Secretary Treasury–Nathan Sheets
- Acting Under Secretary Treasury–Adam Szubin
- U.S.NATO Defense Advisor (DEFAD)–Mr. Robert Bell
- U.S. Representative to the NATO Military Committee–VADM Christenson
- Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation–James Comey
- Chief Syria Group–[REDACTED]
- Deputy Assistant Director of NEMC [REDACTED]
- U.S.NATO Office of the Defense Advisor (ODA) Policy Advisor for Russia–Lt. Col. Paul Greenhreng
- U.S.NATO [REDACTED] Advisor to Ambassador Douglas Lute–[REDACTED]
- U.S.NATO Deputy DEFAD–Mr. James Hursh
- Chief Syria Group–[REDACTED]
- U.S. Deputy Chief of U.S. Mission to NATO (USNATO)–Mr. Litzenberger
- U.S. Permanent Representative (PermRep) to NATO–Ambassador Douglas Lute
- U.S.A.-DOE-IN-Executive Briefer
- U.S.NATO Political Officer[REDACTED]–Mr. Scott Parrish
- U.S.A. – DOE – Deputy Secretary of Energy–Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall
- U.S.A.- DOE-IN – Executive Briefer–[REDACTED]
- U.S.NATO Political Advisor (POLAD)–Mr. Tamir Waser
- COS [REDACTED]
- CMO [REDACTED]
- DCOS [REDACTED]
- U.S. Ambassador to Russia–John Tefft
- CMO [REDACTED]
- U.S. Ambassador to Turkey–Ambassador Bass
- Chief of Staff to the President of the United States–Denis McDonough
- Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Intelligence Integration–Michael Dempsey
- Vice President of the United States–Joseph R. Biden
Thirty seven people who asked to unmask the names of American citizens 53 times. That’s right, these partisan hacks wanted so desperately to get rid of President Trump, that they deliberately lied and twisted the truth of what happened in the phone calls. What they did to General Flynn is horrific, but it appears there may be others that were destroyed by this cadre of criminals.
So is CIA Operations Officer Bryan Dean Wright correct? The electric chair may be too good for them at this point.
Featured photo: screenshot via Fox