FBI- 5 foreign Govts accessed Hillary emails, indictment likely in Clinton Foundation Investigation
FBI sources told Brett Baier of Fox News that there is a likelihood of indictment in the Clinton Foundation case…not to mention that they are 99% certain that at least 5 foreign governments had accessed her private email server. Two investigations, one by the National Security Division of the FBI and the other by the White Collar Crime Division are ongoing.
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl [sic] Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
Gee, Hillary, wonder what juicy tidbits they got from your careless actions?
From the transcript of Brett Baier’s story:
The Clinton Foundation investigation is a, quote, “very high priority.” Agents have interviewed and reinterviewed multiple people about the Foundation case, and even before the WikiLeaks dumps, agents say they have collected a great deal of evidence. Pressed on that, one sources said, quote, “a lot of it,” and “there is an avalanche of new information coming every day.”
Some of it from WikiLeaks, some of it from new emails. The agents are actively and aggressively pursuing this case. They will be going back to interview the same people again, some for the third time.
As a result of the limited immunity deals to top aides, including Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, the Justice Department had tentatively agreed that the FBI would destroy those laptops after a narrow review. We are told definitively that has not happened. Those devices are currently in the FBI field office here in Washington, D.C. and are being exploited.
The source points out that any immunity deal is null and void if any subject lied at any point in the investigation.
This is exceedingly good news for the American people – 1- that the computers were not destroyed and 2- that immunity will be null and void if lies are found. If the Justice Department blocks an indictment after the FBI has completed its investigation, it is likely there will be a war within the FBI.
When we mentioned that the FBI had run into a roadblock from a Brooklyn prosecutor’s office, we now learn from Townhall that the prosecution office was once under the leadership of none other than Loretta Lynch…Can you say Collusion, Corruption?
The Clintons are the largest root of corruption our nation has seen in decades. They make the Democrat scandals of Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall from the 1800’s- early 1900’s look like child’s play. They are literally a culture of corruption.