Experienced screen printer and embroidery machine operator needed.
Must be an expert on all aspect of the screen-printing process on manual and automatic machines. Must have experience working with commercial embroidery machines.
Requirements of Printer:
- Extensive experience with Direct to Garment, Dye Sub, Cad Cut Vinyl printing
- Proficient with embroidery machine set up & and operation.
- Proficient with Calibration of colors and maintain printer settings.
- Proficient with trouble shooting printing & embroidery machines
- Experience with maintenance and cleanliness of machines and work areas.
- Positions object against guides or jig of screening printing machine and lowers screen.
- Maintains proper level of ink during printing process
- Responsible for accurately recording number of imprints and scrap per order.
- Maintains proper squeegee pressure during printing process
- Responsible for quality of imprint
- Examines printed object for defects.
- Pulls product from staging area for next order
- Communicates with supervisor any issues with equipment or quality of print
- Must meet the minimum productivity standards for type of equipment
- Cleans screen with solvent at end of run in preparation for reclamation
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean
- Operates equipment, uses inks and solvents in a safe manner
*** Must Have:
- 3 to 5 years experience as a screen printer & embroidery machine operator
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Being a Veteran is a plus
- Mechanical background preferred
- Stands for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Performs repetitive motion work involving hands, arms and wrists with or without reasonable accommodations
- Tolerates odors from ink and cleaners
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work flexible hours including overtime
- Apply today to join our team and see your hard work come to life!
- How many years of Printshop/Apparel experience do you have?