California Veteran Attacked for MAGA Hat “We Just Don’t Like People Like You.”
Red Bluff, CA – A 77 year old California veteran attacked by a man because of his MAGA hat and Thin Blue Line mask felt bad because he didn’t see it coming after a woman told him “We just don’t like people like you.” The incident occurred at the Red Bluff Post Office on the 18th. (KRCR)
The 77 year old victim, a California veteran who did not want to be identified, was approached by a man and a woman.
“She looked at me and she goes, ‘We just don’t like people like you.’ Just kind of got shocked a little bit and said, ‘Well, that breaks my heart,’ and no more sooner out of my mouth, I get hit on the left side of my head…Then somehow he got me in a headlock and started pounding me on top of my head … I got blood all over the place and I’m trying to figure, you know, where’s my hat, where’s my package?” California veteran
The victim was transported to St Elizabeth hospital, where he was treated for cuts and scrapes to the head and released. He stated that he still had headaches several days later.
Police arrested Daniel Gomez-Martinez, 26, and charged him with Battery and Elder Abuse.
“I just feel kind of bad, seven years in the military, Vietnam veteran and 30 plus years in law enforcement and you’re always taught situational awareness. And this guy came out of … I never saw it coming. I was so shocked for the hate that people have, you know. I don’t hate them. I never met them. I just can’t believe they would do something like that.” California veteran
At this point in time, Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats have been attacked almost continually since 2016. Hate is most definitely the name of the game.
Here are just a few of the previous reports:
- School Tells Student to Remove his MAGA Hat
- MAGA Hats Violate “Safe Spaces” at Fordham University Coffee Shop
- Cheesecake Factory and MAGA Hat Controversy
- Night Out at Whataburger – Unhinged Leftist Throws Drink, Steals MAGA Hat from Patron
- Man Pulls Gun on MAGA Hat Wearers: “It’s a Good Day For You to Die.”
- Maryland – Black, Legal Immigrant, Trump Supporter Beaten over MAGA Hat
- Former DNC Staffer Harassed Guy in MAGA Hat, Restaurant Kicked Him Out.
- Portland MAGA Hat Assault- Two Arrested
- Suspect in MAGA Hat Theft From 7 year old Arrested
Featured photo: L- Daniel Gomez-Martinez (Tehama County Jail); R- 77 year old veteran injuries